Pursuant to Art. 13 of Privacy Code
We wish to inform you that according to Leg. Decree No. 196 dated June 30, 2003, code referring to personal data protection, treatment shall be based on suitability, pursuance, and transparency protecting your confidentiality and rights.
The Owner informs that, in order to build and/or pursue relations and/or withhold personal details, pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Decree No. 196/2003, the following information is reported:
- The data issued shall be treated according to the contract dispositions and their subsequent compliance, as well as for the effective management of relations; specifically, concerning:
- a) compliance by law, related to civil, tax and accountability norms;
- b) administrative management of the relation;
- c) compliance to contract obligations;
- d) management of the archive;
- e) management of correspondence and fax notices;
- Treatment and storage of data will be carried out through electronic/paper means and tools, according to the suitable modalities adopted to guarantee its integrity, security, and confidentiality;
- Submitting data is compulsory in order to comply to obligations by law and/or set by contract; upon refusal to submit data, the contract shall be considered null and/or the relation shall be interrupted; consequences of not submitting data non pursuant to obligations by law or by contract will be assessed by the owner each time;
- Given the notices in accordance with obligations by law, data can be communicated to external individuals upon commission of the owner;
- The beholder of the data is in the person of: Aldo Giancotti. Viale Gorizia 24/c, 001986 Rome (RM) – VAT NO. 10679180587 – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person responsible for the data treatment is Aldo Giancotti.
- Data will be treated throughout the set relation and successively for compliance by law;
- At any time, you are entitled to pursue your rights towards the treatment owner, in accordance with Art. 7, Leg. Decree No. 196/2003, upon written request.
Leg. Decree no.196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal details and other rights
- 1. The patient has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The patient has the right to obtain information of:
a) the personal data source;
b) the purposes and modalities of data treatment;
c) the criteria applied in case of data treatment by means of electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative in the country’s territory, persons in charge or agents.
- You have the right to achieve:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes by which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the activities reported in letters a) and b) have been notified, including content, to those whom data was communicated or disclosed to, unless such requirement is considered to be impossible to comply to or involves an evidently disproportionate use of means as compared with the protected right.
- The patient has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data thereof, pertinent to collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data thereof for purposes of advertising or direct sales, market researches or business communication.